canSAS at the SAS-2012 Conference
Some presentations are available:
A canSAS session was held at the SAS-2012 conference, November 2012 to present the results of the Uppsala meeting to the broader community. A short introduction of canSAS, its origins and current status, how the Uppsala meeting came about and expectations for this meeting were presented followed by presentations from the three working groups.
- The web portal for small-angle scattering was presented: http://www.smallangle.org
- The draft proposal for multidimensional treated data was discussed: http://www.cansas.org/formats/canSAS2012/1.0/doc/
- Introduction to Standardization File:canSAS intro standard.pdf. Further standardization activities were then discussed.
Slides from these presentations are available:
- Round-robin measurements on the polystyrene latex standard: http://www.cansas.org/wgwiki/images/d/d8/canSAS_Latex_PS_standard.pdf
- Current plans for the multi-dimensional format: http://www.cansas.org/wgwiki/images/0/02/2012-11-21--Jemian--SAS2012.pdf