canSAS at the SAS-2012 Conference
Some presentations are available:
A canSAS session was held at the SAS-2012 conference, November 2012.
The three working groups that met in Uppsala presented their progress to the broader community.
- The web portal for small-angle scattering was presented: http://www.smallangle.org
- The draft proposal for multidimensional treated data was discussed: http://www.cansas.org/formats/canSAS2012/1.0/doc/
- Introduction to Standardization File:canSAS intro standard.pdf. Further standardization activities were then discussed.
Slides from these presentations are available:
- Round-robin measurements on the polystyrene latex standard: http://www.cansas.org/wgwiki/images/d/d8/canSAS_Latex_PS_standard.pdf
- Current plans for the multi-dimensional format: http://www.cansas.org/wgwiki/images/0/02/2012-11-21--Jemian--SAS2012.pdf